Light, compact, and fits all the essentials to repair a mid-ride mechanical.
The Backcountry Tool Pack fits all the essentials to fix a mid-ride mechanical. There’s space for a mountain bike inner tube (or two road ones), a small multi-tool, tire levers, and a CO2 canister.
Designed for off-road riding, this lightweight, all-weather tool bag is constructed from a four-layer laminated fabric suited for hard outdoor use. That means waterproofing, low stretch, and high abrasion and tear resistance to keep gear dry and secure.
Fitting neatly under the saddle, it fastens to the saddle rails with an easy-to-use reinforced Velcro strap that loops around and secures the tool bag to the bike. Durable Hypalon coats the surface to minimize wear and tear on the Pack, and keeps bike frames in good condition.
While the body fabric of this bag is waterproof, due to the stitching process used to assemble the product, there is the possibility for water to enter through the seams when exposed to sustained rain. We recommend using an internal dry bag for contents that must remain absolutely dry.
- Ultralight construction, weighing only 40g
- Hypalon-reinforced Apidura
- Velcro strap gives a secure hold in all conditions
- Wide opening, allowing easy access to contents when detached
- Light attachment point and reflective graphics for increased visibility
- Hard-wearing, all-weather Dimension-Polyant VX21, with Hypalon in high-wear areas
- The tool bag is made from Dimension-Polyant VX21, a four-layer laminated fabric originally developed for the maritime industry. Designed to fit the demands of off-road riding, the material combines waterproofness, light weight, low stretch, and high abrasion and tear resistance.
- The Velcro strap is reinforced with Hypalon, a durable rubberized nylon that provides extra protection against friction and puncture in areas of high stress. For the fastening system, Woojin buckles are used for their reliability.
- Wash by hand, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry.
- Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.